It's getting there

Well I survived the most difficult part of the template transition here, and everything appears to work for the moment. I can't find my old banner header... need to search for that still. Also need to add the progress bar coding back, and populate some of the new tab content. Oh and add back the feeburner code.

As you can see I went with a two column layout still, but I have decluttered the sidebar for the moment. My blogroll has migrated to a tab - I hope this is ok with everyone! I like to add new links to it, but it really does take up a lot of space.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love the open, fresh feel you've got going on here! :)

    You might be able to change the Blogger header to a more neutral shade, too. I think they have something in cream/white, but it's been a while.
    Mrs. Fish said...
    I really like the picture! Is that yours, or did it come with the template?
    Anonymous said...
    New template looks good!
    Ms. M&P said...
    Oooh, Pretty! I like it!
    Anonymous said...
    Very pretty!
    Anonymous said...
    Looks great:)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.