Meal Planning Week Three

Wow I can't believe we are on week three already!

Feeling pretty good these days (touch wood!) so I am all keen to get in some healthy protein packed meals this week in exchange for all the carbohydrates and plain meals (eggs and grilled cheese) I have been eating.

Tonight- we have chicken and potatoes ready to go in the oven. Going to have green beans with this, and possibly a salad.

Rest of the week:

  1. Tacos- ground buffalo, hard taco shells, cheese, tomato, lettuce, cucumber
  2. Beef stirfry – ginger beef, carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, noodles
  3. Squash soup – didn't make this last week, will try again this week, I have coconut milk, ginger and garlic. Had planned cornbread too.
  4. Pasta (gift from Italy today!), chicken and sauce
  5. Sausages and salad (I seem to be craving sausages these days)
  6. Nachos

I have gone off soup right now, but lunches are cheese, veggies, and fruit. Breakfast is toast and peanut butter, and sometimes an egg.

I need to watch the grocery budget closely this next 2 weeks… with Mr W home and working from home we have been less strict and we need to stick to our budget!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wooly Woman... hi! I ate out TWICE, without even THINKING this month. I posted the gory details on my own blog today - in the framework of 'process of change'. I'm still on the plan though, although no longer eligible for my own $25. Looks like you are though!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.