Craft Night

Tonight is craft night so I am not going to get a big post done. Craft night is a once a month affair with 5-6 of us who get together, sometimes with an organized craft to do (like cards) or, like tonight, with our own crafts on the go. I am going to run to the wool store because I got an idea to knit up some mini stockings to give as Christmas ornament gifts to friends. My other mass produced gift this year will be beeswax votive candles which a friend and I will be making in 2 weeks. Anyway, off I go to drool over wool… and purchase only one small ball. It is fun to look!

1 Comment:

  1. SavingDiva said...
    I love yarn shops!!! I'm going to try to knit a few pairs of mitten for Christmas presents.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.