I just found out I got a large contract for work I had bid on a month ago. The work will run from July-Nov. I am already putting in several proposals for work after November so this work will bridge the gap. I also have a few other paid projects I am working on (a few days each) and my postdoc. I was trying not to worry, but I inherited the worry gene from my mom and grandmother, so that was pretty much impossible.

I will have to check my business account, but I think this means I can afford to purchase a new work computer, which is sorely needed. Whenever I can, I have to sneak on to Mr Wooly's computer which runs better than mine right now.

Woohoo!

3 Comments:

  1. Louise said...
    congrats on getting the contract!
    krystalatwork said...
    That's awesome!!! I'm excited that you were able to get a nice contract all the way until November. I hope you end up getting those gigs after November too. Keeping my fingers crossed!

    I just bought a new computer in March for my side business, and I can't imagine how I lived with using my old one. :)
    JW said...
    Congratulations on getting the contract.

    I think I have that same gene that you mention.

    Good Luck on finding the right PC.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.