November money blues

Blech to westcoast rain. Don't get me wrong, I like winter here better than in the interior of BC because I am not a fan of snow for months on end (I like little bits at a time), it is just gray here and I miss the summer sun. I WISH we could go to Hawaii again, but we are not financially able to right now.

As can happen with self-employment we are currently into our line of credit with the business and waiting for about $13k in money owed to us. These times make me very anxious. In fact work wise everything is uncertain; neither Mr W or I have contracts lined up for the next few months. There are a few possibilities but nothing signed and sealed for sure.

Also I am carrying a balance of about $5k on a credit card that had a low interest rate (3.99%) on it. The 9 month period of this low rate is over and I need to call and convert the credit card to a lower interest option of about 9%. It is on my to do list, and now on my blog so maybe this will light a fire under my butt to get this done!

2 Comments:

  1. Jerry said...
    Waiting for reimbursement is always scary and leads to some nerves. There just is no insurance that they will come through in a timely manner, and it can drive you nuts! Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly.
    Jerry
    www.leads4insurance.com
    JW said...
    I hope everything turns out alright! Good Luck

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.