November is meal planning month

Here is the first reminder- November is Meal Planning Month. Motivated by Nancy's idea to motivate us all to meal planning, by meal planning together, we want to involve as many people as possible. Once a week, the idea will be to post your meal plans for the week- and then tell everyone how well it worked or didn't work for you!

I am thinking of posting a Meal Planning Blogroll, so leave a comment now, or in the next 9 days to let me know if you would like to join us.

I can't wait- having been away for another week, it has meant eating out and I am looking forward to going back to a normal schedule with home cooked meals! We had other people here- colleagues- who are working on this project, and thus we had one dinner that was more expensive than I would have liked (about $40 for 2 of us), because they choose where to eat. Last night, Mr W and I spent half of that on a bowl of soup and sandwich, much better. We get reimbursed from the project for food with a decent allowance of $40 a day, which we rarely ever spend, so it is like extra money in our pockets once we get paid.

3 Comments:

  1. VixenOnABudget said...
    This sounds like an excellent idea and I'm totally game. :-D

    Where did you get your meters from?
    Anonymous said...
    I'm getting revved up! And will try to figure out how to do the same blogroll on mine - cool idea.
    SavingDiva said...
    My boyfriend moved to town, and he makes dinner for me every night! I'm in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.