Which courses would you take if only they were offered? This is a question going round the blogs and I was tagged by Miriam.
1. Course # 1 How to live your life with less financial worry. I woke up this morning stressed about money in general. I need to have it mentally worked out several months in advance since I am continually asking "Where is the next paycheque coming from?" And more importantly: "When?" Funny enough my weekly horoscope said this: ...long term planning about your financial obligations looks solid.
The course I am talking about would therefore be how to live a less stressful life, even when you are in debt.
2. Course # 2 Easy, healthy meals on a budget. I am always looking for new ideas and inspirations for meals which are healthy, include a lot of veggies, easy, and of course, tasty.
3. Course # 3 Investing 101. I am sure this is offered somewhere, but it is one I would like to take to learn more about the investing lingo, as well as how to start investing on your own wisely.
4. Course # 4 Managing cash flow and debt for small business. This course would be a great way for me to find out how other small businesses (I mean those with 1-2 people) manage their business finances. Quite often my personal and business finances are intertwined, and I sometimes think I am flying by the seat of my pants when it comes to business finances :) I havesome bookkeeping and accounting skills, it is the day to day requirements of cash flow I am still learning about!
5. Course # 5 (not finance related) Making your own wine. I would love to learn how to make wine starting from crushing grapes, all the way through to bottling, from a winemaker at one of the local wineries. Fun!
I am going to tag: Mr. Cheap, Dimples, SavingDiva, dreamy1, and a new (to me) Canadian blogger I just found via wpersonalfinance Fabulously Broke in the City.