back to the real world already?

I can't believe vacation is almost over. Ah well, no point dwelling. I managed to mostly avoid email and the computer all together!

Vacations are lovely because they put life in perspective. I have some new thoughts on work/life balance as well as retirement planning and goals I will share later in the week.

In the mean time I thought I would drop by with a quick hello, and tell you all I will catch up on blogs throughout the week.

But for today, Harry Potter is nowhere near finished... and I think the garage and camping gear are desperately needing sorting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.