Happy Blog Birthday!

One year ago today I posted my first financial post! When I started tracking our debt I had no idea how rewarding it would be to make new connections, be inspired by other's journeys in the financial world, and I surpassed my own expectations with our financial debt repayment.

Without expecting to, we met the following milestones this month:

  • Total Debt now is LESS THAN $70k
  • Officially have paid off ONE THIRD of our debt (in 15 months)
  • We are $450 short (one more payment) of having ONE LESS Loan
  • Our new baby budget, made possible by aggressive debt repayment, is $1300 less than previous budget
  • We have savings set aside which replace the government maternity leave payments, which, as a self-employed individual, I am not eligible for.
Thanks for all your support and comments and inspiring blog reads over the past 12 months!

4 Comments:

  1. Debt Dieter said...
    Congratulations on a year of blogging and your amazing progress in such a short timeframe!
    John Champaign said...
    Happy blog birthday and congrats on all your accomplishments over the last year (not the least of which was creating life)!
    Esme said...
    Happy blog birthday! I'm a regular reader and enjoy your posts very much :)
    Dimples said...
    Congrats on everything you have accomplished WW! I hope you are doing well.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.