Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This morning I updated the sidebars to give a clearer picture of where our debt is distributed. It will help when I start talking about our debt reorganization and payment next week.

Things I am thankful for:
1) It is not raining today as it had been yesterday.
2) A grandmother who paid for the turkey we cooked yesterday.
3) A husband who cooked the turkey yesterday.
4) Loving family who will eat the cold turkey today for Thanksgiving dinner at my cousins (we decided this was the easiest way to transport a turkey for an hour by car).
5) A job I love, a house which keeps me happy, dry and content, a supportive husband (did I mention he cooked the turkey? hahaha), and financially, a little more security than we had a year ago at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.