Thanks to Louise over at My Journey to Eliminate Debt for tagging me for a Thinking Blogger Award! It is nice to know that others are reading what I write because I really am inspired by everyone I find who is sharing their story online. I seem to add an amazing blog to my blogroll weekly. Some of my best reads (that weren't already nominated by Louise) are:

1. A Canadian and Her Money. The Money Diva is in her early 30's and has a net worth of $677,100. How inspiring is that? She writes thoughtful blog entries discussing her financial planning ideas including: investing, saving money, real estate, and self-employment. I enjoy the variety of topics she writes about, especially since I always learn something new.
2. Canadian dream: free at 45. Canadian dream is in his late 20's and writes about his path towards early retirement. On this great site he reviews financial books, provides links to other great blog reading, and discusses issues such as: time away from family, work life, and retirement myths.
3. I stumbled upon Mr. Cheap at Financial Security Quest a few weeks ago, and again, great reading. I have gone through many of his older posts, and enjoyed the series Getting Started with Investment Real Estate. Also, he recently showed us just how cheap Mr. Cheap is. I am impressed with how he lives on $1300 a month!
4. I like to read Money Smart Life which always has ideas for making extra income. This blog was the inspiration for my ebay adventure recently.
5. And then there is Ramit at I Will Teach You to Be Rich. I don't always agree with his ideas, but he likes to put them out there for consideration. He is an entrepreneur and is now writing a book with general PF advice for younger people.

That was difficult, I do cruise through the blogs on my sidebar regularly, and if I don't like them they get deleted. So all are the good ones in my opinion :)

THE RULES ARE: Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award!
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the memo
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.